Monday, November 14, 2011

Tocca for Every Occasion

Now that the weather is getting colder and the holidays are approaching it's time to start thinking about settling in and making the home all warm and cozy.  Candles are my go to for instantly making a room feel and smell wonderful.  Our Tocca candles are by far the best luxury candle that you will ever burn.  They are deliciously fragrant and packaged beautifully in their signature blue box.  My favorite fragrances of the moment are Florence (the barn's signature scent) and Sofia is a wonderful one to burn in the kitchen.  I love to burn Colette in my bedroom, especially when I'm putting on my makeup and primping for the day - it just smells so pretty and feminine, and makes the daily beauty routine feel special.



These candles are not only luxuries that we can treat ourselves with, but they make fabulous gifts too.  I just recently gave one to my girlfriend for her 30th. They would also make a great hostess gift, bridal shower gift, housewarming gift, holiday gift, and of course a just because present.  In addition to candles, Tocca also makes amazing perfumes, lotions, soaps, lip glosses and body mists among other products.  We have the largest local selection of Tocca available here at the barn and we just can't say enough fab things about them.  So next time you need to buy a quick gift for someone special or yourself even don't forget to come in and check out our beautiful display!


No comments:

Post a Comment