Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good to be back....

It was so nice being back at the barn yesterday and seeing everyone. I must say I missed not being here last weekend, the new schedule is going to take some getting used to. Now that we have all this extra time in between sale days we are going to start gearing up for fall (I know I can't believe I'm saying that with another month of summer left) but it's true. We will probably start marking many of our summer pieces down for an end of summer clearance sale, so make sure you come out on August 13th, you won't want to miss out on some great deals. Also, we will post some pics up really soon of our current works in progress so stay tuned :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Xo

1 comment:

  1. April, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. I know you're really busy, but I was wondering if you might be interested in checking out my new website and business idea. I really value your opinion as an artist and a business person. I hope that some day I'm able to have a studio that's not in my dinning room and a small gallery. Like I said thanks for talking to me and if you don't have time I totally understand. I look forward to coming up again. Kay Martin
    You can contact me via the email address on my card

    ReplyDelete