Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ooops...

So, I just realized that in the excitement of all that is going on, we completely forgot to include the address to the barn. We are located at 371 Glen Mills Road in downtown Thornton PA 19373. We also have a new website rosehipbarn.com and you can read a little bit about the history of the barn and such ( please excuse the lack of info, pics, etc. as we are still getting things organized there ;) We have all been busy bees over here working hard and getting everything just so for the sale....stay tuned.
Xoxo Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited! Can't wait to see what your creativity and impeccable taste has come up with this time ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My visit to Rose Hip was so delightful...my senses were tickled...color and style - the aromas of tocca, vintage explosion...so much beauty. Cannot wait for my next visit.

    ReplyDelete